Sometimes, you need a suit that has been custom-made just for you. It might be a special occasion, or it might be a new position at a job where you need to look your best. Whatever the occasion, custom-made suits are right for you.
You can buy these made-to-measure suits in many places around the country. You want to make sure that you pick a tailor that has many years of experience so that you get the fit that you want. Check online reviews for tailors that have made custom fit suits for many years.
The tailors that make these outfits can be found online but are usually found by word of mouth by people who have used them and have been extremely satisfied. One such tailor is Senator Bespoke and they can make the perfect outfit just for you. They make one-of-a-kind suits that will fit you perfectly and help you to look your best.
This article will give you some suggestions to consider before you have an outfit made for you. It will also give you some of the answers that you should get. You can also do your own research and find more information.
Suggestions for You
- Be Confident – A suit that you buy off the rack will not fit your body correctly. It will not reflect your body measurements and will not fit you ideally. If you are looking for a bespoke outfit, be confident in your choice – it can be your best choice.
- Know What You Want – Before you go and see the tailor, be confident in what you are looking for. Know what type you want so that you can tell the tailor what you need. You can also talk to the tailor to make sure that the type that you want will fit your body style.
- Simplify – If you are getting your first bespoke suit, make sure that you choose simple, classic colors. Navy, charcoal, and medium gray are all classic hues that can make your selection easier to make. This will also help the components of your suit fit with other outfits.
- Flatter Your Shape – Flatter your shape and make sure that the outfit will allow you a good range of movement. You don’t want to restrict your movements so make sure that your measurements allow you to move comfortably. Being comfortable will allow you to appear more confident, which can help you look even better.
- Consider the Fabric – If you want to wear your suit all year long, choose a fabric such as a lightweight worsted wool: https://www.gq.com/story/year-round-suit-options. If you are wearing it in the winter, choose a thicker fabric such as flannel or tweed. In the summertime, look for a fabric such as linen or silk. You want to be comfortable with what you are wearing.
- Skip the Trends – You want your suit to last you a long while, so choose a classic style. Don’t go along with the latest trend because it will go out of fashion in a year or so. This will be an investment for you, and you want it to last longer than the latest fad.
- Don’t Dry Clean Too Often – You only want to dry clean about once per season, any more than that can harm your suit causing it to wear out sooner than it should. If you have a spill and it needs to be cleaned, then by all means, have it cleaned. If it just needs ironed, consider steaming it carefully or having the dry cleaner only iron it.
- Get a Great Hanger – Your suit should come with a sturdy hanger that supports the shoulders well. If it does not come with one, you will want to make sure that you buy a good one that will help your outfit to last longer. You want the suit to hang correctly while sitting in your closet.
- Consider Your Break – A full break is when the hem of the pants brushes the top of the sole of your shoe. This is the most common type of break and is the classic look. You could also have a small break, or even no break at all. It depends on your perspective and what you like.
- Your Body Type Will Influence the Aesthetic – If you are tall and thin, a suit that is more trim might make you look sickly. If you have a little more bulk, you want one that flows more. You don’t want padded shoulders and cropped suits if you have larger muscles.
- Padding Can Help – You can use more padding with large muscles if that is the aesthetic that you are looking for. This can help if you want to look more intimidating in meetings and things like that. They will help you to increase your stature in times like that.
- Work With the Best – When you are choosing the tailor, make sure that you choose only the best. You don’t want to have your suit made by someone new to the business because they won’t be done to your expectations. You want the best look for you, so go with a trusted tailor.
There are many things that you should know before you get your first bespoke suit. You want to make sure that the tailor has many years of experience so that you get the best fit possible. You also want to make sure that you choose a tailor that knows how to measure your body correctly.
You also want to make sure that you find the right fabric for your suit. The right fabric can make you feel comfortable all year long. You want to make sure that you are comfortable because it will give you more confidence.
The right tailor will make sure that your suit fits you just right. They will make sure that you don’t look too bulky or too gaunt in it. They will make sure that you look confident, cool, and collected.