A new year means home improvements for a lot of us. For you, this could mean giving a room a fresh coat of paint or organising that cupboard full of clutter that you’ve been putting off. Or maybe you’re thinking of going bigger with a revamped kitchen or bathroom complete with a new designer radiator to help you to create that homely feeling. Luxury radiators are exceptionally designed and suitable for every kitchen or bathroom aesthetic. A step away from traditional models, design radiators can really help to bring your room to life, with the option to make them as bold as you’d like. Follow this helpful guide to installing your tasteful new radiator, no plumber required.
- Always make sure you have drained your central heating system and have set your heating to ‘off’ before you start to install your new radiator.
- To ensure that your radiator sits perfectly and exactly where you want it, mark the centre of your radiator on the wall to indicate exactly where you would like it to be mounted.
- After you’ve marked your centre line, now it’s time to work out your preferred height! Mark a line underneath your new radiator to show how far you’d like it to sit off the floor.
- Check the distance between your wall bracket and the back of the radiator and make a note of this by marking it onto your wall.
- Now for the last measurement, you’re almost done – check the distance between your top radiator bracket and the bottom bracket.
- Now, all that’s left to do is drill the radiator onto the wall and turn on your central heating. It really is that easy.
- With no need for a plumber or any expert knowledge, you can enjoy your new fancy design radiator for years to come.
Luxury, designer radiators are a modern twist on the norm. Radiators are often something that people take no notice of in their day-to-day life as they are usually unremarkable. Plain, bland radiators do the job, but when you’re looking to improve and level up your living space, why not choose something that can be admired? Design radiators should be seen as a piece of home furniture, not tucked away, and forgotten. If you can make your space a talking point, why wouldn’t you take the plunge?
With these modern heaters, you can decide exactly how you want them to feature in your room. You can go as loud as you’d like with a fun colour. Or if bright and bold isn’t your thing, you could try a more tasteful, neutral colour in a contemporary style.
The possibilities really are endless with these radiators. With the option to create a feature out of something as simple and every day as a radiator and even install them yourself, if you’re looking for an easy, no-stress way of sprucing up a room, then a design radiator is the way to go.