Free Fire players always need to buy and show off their new skins as soon as they appear in the in-game shop. These users are always looking for an alternative to get these skins for free, and so in today’s article we will discover the powerful Lulubox tool to unlock all skins in Free Fire.
What is Lulubox?
Lulubox is an Android app that you can use to unlock premium features in Android games for free. Lulubox can offer free skins for the latest Android games. You can get free coins, weapons and other necessary tools to improve your gaming experience.
It’s an app that goes against the principles against Free Fire, we won’t even be able to find in the game shop, as Google considers the app’s software to be insecure. However, we will show you an alternative option to install the app seamlessly by following these steps:
- The first step is to download Lulubox. The application is about 15 megabytes in size.
- After downloading and before installing, you need to select “Allow access to applications of unknown origin”, this option can be found in the security settings of our smartphone.
- After allowing access to unknown source, you can install the downloaded application.
- Once installed, the next step is to open the app and choose the games we want to unlock the skins, as we can see there are many different games, among them Free Fire.
- When we play these games using the Lulubox app, we are actually using modified versions of the games that allow us to use skins and weapons from the game.
How to unlock all weapon skins in Free Fire using Lulubox
Garena Free Fire is a shooter game or FPS app that is available for Android, iOS and some other phones. This game offers interesting features such as weapon skins, character skins and face skins. But most of these skins are paid and quite expensive. Therefore, not everyone can take advantage of these interesting features.
Most users who use the Lulubox tool download the best games, among which Free Fire can be highlighted. Users can follow the following steps to unlock their skins in this game:
- The first step is to download Free Fire and then install the game.
- Once installed, the most important step is to open the Free Fire app using the Lulubox app and log in with your Free Fire account.
- When we open the game, all unlocked skins will appear, and we can choose the permanent paid skins and play with them.
Is it legal to use Lulubox?
Using Lulubox to unlock sets of character skins and weapon masks is considered illegal, and users who unlock masks in this way may be punished. Penalties from any game company include account banning, permanent banning of the in-game account, and even legal action against the user.
In summary, using this cheat tool provides a unique experience to test the skins, but we must remember that these are not legal or safe, so it is recommended to use it to test the skins and with secondary accounts to avoid a ban in the game.