Printing is a crucial aspect of any business. As organizations are growing and incorporating new working strategies such as remote and hybrid working, managing printing through on-premise servers is getting difficult. Therefore, the large firms are shifting their print management to cloud print management.
Cloud Print management is increasing rapidly due to their flexibility and cost-effective resourcing than traditional on-premise print management. This online print solution empowers users to easily print remotely from their laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
Challenges Faced By Printing Management Of Hybrid Working Environment
Hybrid offices printing management goes through following challenges.
- How to keep an eye on and manage devices from afar?
- What is the best way to keep track of accounting jobs?
- How do I keep track of my usage?
- How to keep data safe all the way through the printing process?
- How can a remote printer fleet be funded in a flexible manner?
- What influence will the remote fleet have on IT?
Hence, these above mentioned barriers can easily be overcome through cloud printing. Moreover, your hybrid offices stay more organized and coordinated which increases productivity and work efficiency as well.
To give you a clear sight, let’s see what are the benefits of cloud print management.
Top 4 Benefits of Cloud Printing Management
If you’re thinking about making the switch to mobile and cloud printing, here are four ways it could make your business successful.
Cloud-print management is cloud based, so no money is required to build its infrastructure. Moreover, this cloud management is Software as a Service platform, so you don’t need to pay for its operational and maintenance cost as well.
In addition, the updating services of the platform are also provided by the cloud management service providers. This update includes new or improved features, as well as improved compatibility with various devices or applications. In addition, the security and stability of your software will also be enhanced with these updates.
Furthermore, cloud print management enables print managers to create departmental printing limits or restrict access to certain features to only those people who require them. This restriction provides managers a full control over printer usage. For instance, if an employee is sending a draft to print in color printing, the printing management team can print the file in black and white by restricting color printing for final drafts only. This control reduces printing waste and saves a lot of money.
2. Enhanced Productivity
The advanced hybrid working place faces the issue of lack of collaboration and communication. The cloud storage of cloud print management, resolves this issue easily. The employees in your office or working from their home can coordinate through cloud tools. The remote workers can share their print jobs by uploading it on the cloud and can also download their working tasks from it. This coordination provides increased and smooth workflow in your hybrid working place.
3. Less Security Risks
The online data is always at the risk of hacking or loss. However, the cloud print management providers also ensure safety of the data by providing the security. The professional team restricts the access of printing data to only a few individuals. Moreover, your data also stays safe from hackers as the cloud service providers are continuously monitoring your data.
In addition, if you have top security files then you can upload these files in encrypted form which will be accessible to the print management team only. So they will print the sensitive data under their supervision. Therefore, you no longer have to worry about sensitive documents lying unattended at the printer.
Continuous integration and quick response eliminate the need to identify and fix or upgrade software on a regular basis, making software fixes and level-ups fully automated. Furthermore, cloud print management has the advantage of auto-scaling. Cloud printing solutions are adaptable. If your company expands, your cloud print service can get modified easily. Conversely, you don’t need to handle extra servers when they are not in use due to less workload. Only your cloud print gets scale down.
Other Benefits Of Cloud Print Management
Other than these above mentioned benefit, cloud print management can also do other wonders to your business such as
- Your IT team will stay free from the hectic task of managing printers or updating print servers. Therefore, they can easily focus more on other core aspects of your business.
- When you utilize cloud printing, you can quickly establish print rules. It simply takes a few minutes to extensively modify things like what may be printed, whether color printing is permitted, page limitations, and more.
- In addition to being more environmentally friendly, cloud printing makes your office more efficient. Because cloud printing is effective, it reduces waste and minimizes carbon emissions in the environment.
- When you print from the cloud, workers may print from a variety of devices such as tablets, mobile phones, laptops, desktop PCs, and more. The reason is cloud printing gives compatibility to a range of devices.
- Cloud printing eliminates the need for consumers to bother about software, drivers, and wires. It is simple and quick to set up a cloud printing system.
- Advanced cloud print solutions include cloud print analytics, which provide organizations with a full picture of the influence that printing has on numerous levels. Accounting cloud print activity allows you to monitor printing expenses and take rapid remedial action if necessary.
Conclusively, switching from on-premise printing to cloud printing makes your office more organized, efficient and streamlines your workflow. If you are going to adopt a hybrid working environment then cloud print management can provide you with what you really need for your managed print services.