If you are into collecting timepieces, it’s important that you get to know more about a certain brand. Every luxury watch brand has a variety of collections that come in different models and designs. These timepieces make each manufacturer unique from the rest. As a watch collector, it’s better if you know more collections as much as possible.
Hublot is one of the widely recognized brands in the world. Although it is relatively new in the watch manufacturing scene, this Swiss brand has perfected the fusion of art inspiration and watch functionality. Since 1980, Hublot is considered one of the masters in producing complicated timepieces made with the most exquisite materials.
Let’s take a look at some of their timepieces. Here are some of the most notable Hublot Watch in their collection:
One of the most popular timepieces in Hublot’s house is the Classic Fusion. This collection has more than hundreds of models. Here are some of the most coveted model in Hublot classic fusion collection:
- Classic 3-Hands – If you are looking for the best watch to wear on formal events such as a gala, the classic 3-hands is the best way to go. It is made of high-end titanium and it comes in different sizes. The classic 3-hands boasts a minimalist black strap and dial with a date window. It fits perfectly in a suit and casual attire at the same time.
- Takashi Murakami All Black – Inspired by the acclaimed author Takashi Murakami, this elegant timepiece is filled with 456 black diamonds in the shape of a smiling flower. It comes with black ceramic and black-lined rubber straps which makes this limited edition watch the perfect timepiece for the sophisticated, modern woman.
- Aerofusion Chronograph Orlinski (Blue and Gold) – Another Classic Fusion treasure is the Aerofusion Chronograph Orlinski. It comes in titanium blue and gold to match your preference. It has a bold dial that showcases the complicated yet beautiful clockwork skeletal view. It is paired with a polished titanium case and smooth rubber straps.
- Chronograph Shepard Fairey – Another notable collaboration under the Classic Fusion collection is the Chronograph Shepard Fairey. It features a stunning ornamental design that symbolizes the natural cycles of life and unity between different cultures. This timepiece is an elegant, black watch made with engraved titanium as designed by Shepard Fairey.
Big Bang is another memorable Hublot watch collection that is popular because of its extraordinary design. Here are some of the most popular Big Bang watches:
- Unico Sorai 45mm – An exclusive timepiece inspired to initiate a project that will protect biodiversity, this timepiece comes in a military green color paired with a micro-blasted ceramic. It is also built with a green fabric strap and ceramic buckle. This eco-friendly timepiece is created to support Kevin Pietersen and SORAI – Save Our Rhino Africa India.
- Sang Bleu II Blue Ceramic – A timepiece supporting the art and music of Sang Bleu, the Big Bang Sang Bleu II Blue Ceramic boasts his geometric designs. It comes with a satin-finished and polished ceramic paired with a rubber strap.
- Unico Yellow Magic – If you are looking for a standout model, the Bigbang Unico Yellow Magic is for you. It is made with a bright yellow ceramic from the dial to the case and up to the straps. It’s also the perfect outdoor timepiece because it is water-resistant of up to 100M.
Spirit of Big Bang
One of the most complicated Hublot timepieces is under the Spirit of Big Bang collection. Here are some of the notable models to look at:
- Titanium Rainbow 42mm – A bold and colorful luxury timepiece, the Spirit of Big Bang Titanium Rainbow has a 42mm square dial filled with rainbow-colored gems on the bezel such as Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Topaz, and Tsavorites. It has a winding skeleton view of the chronograph on its dial as well. It is paired with a multicolored alligator leather strap which brings out the elegance of the timepieces.
How much is a Hublot watch?
If you are already mesmerized by these timepieces, you might be wondering how much you should set aside for these timepieces. Though it’s already expected for a luxury timepiece to be more expensive compared to a regular watch, a Hublot watch is worth every penny. It is made with the best materials and it has one of the most precise movements in the world.
A Hublot watch price ranges from USD 3,000 up to USD 60,000 depending on the complexity and uniqueness of the timepiece. It is expected, though, that the limited edition timepieces will cost more than the rest of the models. However, it is indeed a good investment because Hublot watches always perform well in the market.
Hublot is certainly one of the best choices. Not only are you buying a timepiece for yourself, but it’s also something that you can pass on to the children of your children. Hublot makes long-lasting timepieces which are expected to perform well, if maintained properly, even after many decades.