Your CBSE Class 6 final examinations are only a few months away and some of you might be in a stressful situation as you prepare for your CBSE exam. Don’t be alarmed because as they say, “Well begun is half done,”. There are still two months left, and it is still possible to ace your exams. Manage your time and divide it into categories for learning, rewriting, and practice and you are all set.
Subject-matter specialists have painstakingly designed the solutions to give students the ideal framework for writing answers to even the most difficult questions. The first step towards exam success is to have a strong grasp of the subject. The questions in NCERT English textbooks may be of great help in ensuring that you study extensively and do well in exams and tests. Students may begin studying Class 6 English Honeysuckle right away, which will benefit their academic performance in the future. As a result, you’ll develop a solid command of the English language.
Now, before we proceed with the preparation tips, let’s understand the syllabus to ensure we don’t miss out on anything!
CBSE Class 6 English Grammar
- Articles Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Noun Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Pronouns and Possessive Adjectives Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Adjectives Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Agreement of Verb and Subject Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Preposition Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Verb Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Tenses Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Active and Passive Voice Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Reported Speech Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- The Sentence Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- The Parts of Speech Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Kinds of Noun Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Uses of Articles (A, An and The) Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Degrees of Comparison Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Modals Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Correct Use of Verbs Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Correct Uses of Prepositions Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Editing Task (Omissions) Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Editing Task (Error Correction) Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Rearrangement of Words (Jumbled Words) Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
- Word Power Exercises for Class 6 with Answers
CBSE Class 6 English Writing
- Message Writing for Class 6
- Notice Writing for Class 6
- Postcard Writing for Class 6
- Telegram Writing for Class 6
- Paragraph Writing for Class 6
- Composition Based on Verbal Input for Class 6
- Composition Based on Visual Input for Class 6
- Letter Writing for Class 6
- Application Writing for Class 6
CBSE Class 6 English Reading
- Unseen Passages Type I for Class 6
- Unseen Passages Type II for Class 6
Class 6 English Honeysuckle Prose
- Chapter 1 Who Did Patrick’s Homework
- Chapter 2 How the Dog Found Himself
- Chapter 3 Taros Reward
- Chapter 4 An Indian American Woman in Space
- Chapter 5 A Different Kind of School
- Chapter 6 Who I Am
- Chapter 7 Fair Play
- Chapter 8 A Game of Chance
- Chapter 9 Desert Animals
- Chapter 10 The Banyan Tree
Class 6 English Honeysuckle Poetry
- A House, A Home
- The Kite
- The Quarrel
- Where Do All the Teachers Go?
- The Wonderful Words
Exam Preparation Tips For Class 6 English
- Keep Track Of Your Time
Make a plan for the 24 hours you have. Allow yourself enough time to study, sleep, eat, play, and everything in between. In a single day, go through at least three subjects. Set aside time for leisure in addition to learning. For no more than an hour, do anything you like, listen to music, sketch, paint, or watch an infotainment channel.
- Keep A Journal Of Your Discoveries
Make it a habit to write down your topic once you’ve mastered it. Experts recommend that you try to write it down quickly, however, it’s best if you don’t ruin your handwriting in the process. This practice of jotting down a topic will allow you to track how much time you spend on it. It will eventually assist you in time management throughout the exam.
Walking, jogging, leaping, skipping, hiking, and cycling are all examples of physical activities that detoxify the brain and make it more active. According to studies, taking a 20-minute stroll makes a student’s brain more active than sitting passively. Meditation increases concentration, IQ, and focus, as well as reduces stress, sadness, and anxiety. As a result, these practises will keep you physically and physiologically fit during your examinations and preparation.
- Make Mental Connections
Try to connect what you’ve learned whenever you are sitting idle. Making connections is a simple method to remember what you’ve learned.
- View A Documentary On A Subject
Try watching a video of the topic you’re studying to understand a subject quickly and easily. Visuals make it easier to remember information.
- Avoid Staying Up All Night
The day before your exam, take it easy. Review and go over all of the essential subjects. Concentrate on the most critical issues. Eat a decent meal and go to bed on time. Prepare your stationery, test admission card, and clothes for the next day before going to bed.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English offers detailed solutions to all of the questions in the textbook Honeycomb. There are also answers to the supplemental book “A Pact with the Sun.”
Class 6 Supplementary Textbook English has 10 Chapters:
Unit 1 A Tale of Two Birds
Unit 2 The Friendly Mongoose
Unit 3 The Shepherd’s Treasure
Unit 4 The Old-Clock Shop
Unit 5 Tansen
Unit 6 The Monkey and the Crocodile
Unit 7 The Wonder Called Sleep
Unit 8 A Pact with the Sun
Unit 9 What Happened to the Reptiles
Unit 10 A Strange Wrestling Match
NCERT textbooks are great study materials for students who are appearing for CBSE exams. They contain a lot of questions that will test your concepts and understanding of the chapters. NCERT Solutions English for class 6 will be beneficial for students as it provides solutions to all the questions. Give it a try!