The capabilities of the Internet network allow you to provide your home or office with a reliable and cheap telephone connection. All you need to do is order HotTelecom VoIP telephony services.
The principle of VoIP technology lies in converting the audio signal first into digital form and then, at the receiver of the signal, back into sound. Thanks to packet data transmission over the Internet, such communication is free of restrictions; telephone communication is of the highest quality.
Benefits of VoIP Telephony Operation
Unlike many modern applications developed for international calls, you can make calls using VoIP telephony both to mobile and local phone numbers. Among the distinct advantages of ordering VoIP services are the following factors:
- profitable calls to any country in the world (the cost of virtual calls via VoIP technologies is much lower in comparison with the tariffs for international calls from traditional mobile operators)
- no need to change your SIM card or connect to expensive roaming
- excellent call quality
- reliability of the communication channel
- convenience, mobility, and ease of use (no wires are needed)
- high-speed signal transmission
- the ability to connect additional services to your virtual number (for example, voice mail, call forwarding, call recording, etc.), which will significantly increase its functionality
- no linking to a specific location
- fast connection
Virtual Telephony with Favorable Tariffs
Cost-effective communication via the global network became possible thanks to the emergence and spread of VoIP caller technology. Modern telephony from Hottelecom allows you to “transmit” voice over the Internet channel rather than over standard telephone wires and use a wide range of devices to make calls.
You can call from your PC, laptop, tablet, regular, cell, or SIP phone without the cost of long-distance calls and roaming. The main thing is that your computer or mobile gadget maintains a connection over the global network.