The tracking of backlinks is crucial in the promotion of a website. It’s becoming harder to manually monitor backlinks as the backlink quantity and the number of sites promoted grows.
Linkbox.pro completely solves this issue.
This program is designed to keep track of the external links of every project all in one place. Optimization professionals can manage their tasks using a simple interface. Linkbox has built-in modules that let you:
- simple backlink indexer;
- bulk backlinks checker;
- backlink anchor text analyzer.
- google index checker tool;
- backlinks monitoring tool;
Bulk analysis of backlinks is essential for SEO promotion and budget optimization. linkbox.pro allows you to check external links frequently and gather information about:
- Links are deleted immediately after they were created;
- The anchors of all backlinks to pages.
- The presence of links on pages of donors
- Information on nofollow and dofollow link attributes;
Linkbox Pro Imports links:
- In previously created campaigns
- By using the Ahrefs or Google Console crawler module, etc.
All details about domains as well as backlinks can be viewed in the table and graph. This table analyses your backlinks with the help of various filters.
It is possible to check the indexing of backlinks
Link Box is ideal for carrying out massive checks of links’ presence in the Google index. The program lets you:
- Set up regular tracking of their presence within the index.
- quickly check indexing;
The SEO specialist will be notified in the event that the link is removed from the Google index. This will allow him or her to take the appropriate action to ensure that the page acceptor isn’t lost in the search engine. linkbox.pro allows you to control backlink indexing for every campaign and project at once.
The table shows the dates and results of Google indexing checks. The results are highlighted with a color.
- red – not indexed;
- Gray – No check was done.
- Green – Indexed;
A special filter allows you to select backlinks that aren’t yet indexed to be sent for indexing using Google Add URL.
Don’t simply wait for Google robots to index links. You have to take control. Link Box lets you submit pages that are not indexed to Google indexer. It only takes the time of just a few clicks. Googlebot will browse your page once the page has been sent to linkbox.pro. However, it depends on the quality of the content whether it will rank it or not.
It is possible to index backlinks quicker and obtain results in a shorter amount of time.
There are several modules that are integrated into the service:
Anchor texts analysis
Linkbox allows you to check anchors when you do backlink checks. This allows you to:
- Anchors of links and their attributes
- The indexing and the existence of donor pages using anchors in Google Console
- Texts used as anchors for backlinks texts
All results are presented in a table titled anchors table, which forms the foundation of the module. Below is information about each anchor.
- the name of the campaign along with the donor page;
- indexing data (when external links were added to the index and when they were dropped);
- Information about crawlers crossing
- attribute and backlink type.
- URLs of the donor and acceptor pages
Filters allow you to choose information from:
- Indexing status
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. (
- Type of Backlink
- Matches are crawler bases. Use the Exclude filter to identify anchors missing from crawlers.
- Campaign name
Donor data can be:
- they can be sent for indexing.
- exported to Excel format for further analysis;
This lets you index a particular group of links to a particular page or anchor set. The graph also shows the uniformity and naturality of the profile of links.
Crawler analysis tool
This module lets you upload backlink lists from various services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Link Box. You can also upload data from Ahrefs and Console. The remaining data is uploaded to Temporary.
The module provides a search by:
- A matching of the search phrase with the URL of the links (for instance, you could select all YouTube URLs);
- links from any link-related campaign cross-linked with crawlers
- link status (new active, inactive, historic).
- various crawlers
The bottom of the module has a list of links that offer information on:
- addition date.
- crawlers from which the link is discovered
- Campaigns with which they are interconnected
The crawler feature in Linkbox Pro helps you to analyze the backlinks that Google knows about (by crossing with GSC) and what your competitors know about (by crossing with Ahrefs).
linkbox.pro allows you to automate backlink management. This can be accomplished in the section for task planners.
Start by choosing between tier1 or Tier2 levels for your campaign. The tab lists all campaigns that are broken down by project. The auto-check for links is to the left, and the indexing auto-check is on the right.
Every checkout can be started by choosing the desired start date ahead of time. You can access your account every week for instance.
When the module is enabled The service will then automatically run the checkouts at specific intervals, and in addition, will notify you via email of any problems that are discovered.
Report module in Linkbox
Linkbox creates reports after links have been indexed and checked. The first report contains all the information regarding the parameters. Only the data that has changed during two checks are reported in the subsequent reports.
You can filter reports by:
- URL for the donor page
- Campaign of link
- backlink project
- link level tier1 as well as tier 2;
- Establish goals for checking (links and index status).
The change tags are the basic block. They provide the significance of the pages to which the modifications should be made. They can be classified in accordance with importance, and are highlighted in color.
- Red – These are important changes that require a special focus and must be dealt with immediately.
- green – minor modifications which provide valuable information.
- orange – These aren’t crucial errors that also require your pay attention
To search for tags, it is necessary to click tags to highlight all pages on which the tag can be applied. All links will be displayed in a table with columns.
- The right side includes the updates made to the backlink pages.
- The left column displays the URL of the donor along with the link campaign as well as the project.
linkbox.pro keeps the track of the external links you have and their indexing. It keeps track of all changes that have occurred.
This service lets you store all backlinks in one database and keep track of them. Linkbox Pro is an advanced tool that allows you to control backlinks. It can be used by an experienced specialist to help your site’s promotion towards the top of the search rankings and make it easier to save money.