Engaging with your clients is extremely important to gather a royal client-base and drive your company’s sales up! Do you know what type of content consistently ranks the best at generating engagement among users? Videos generate the most clicks, likes, and shares across all major social media. That’s why if you want to successfully run a social media account, you must learn how to use video tools to help you in your video production, video editing, and publishing.
4 Best Video Tools
Below are the 4 best video tools that you can use in video production or editing.
If you want a quick and simplistic video editor without a ton of bells-and-whistles, this app is for you. One of the biggest issues you’ll face when choosing the video tools to help you with editing and producing your videos is the learning curve. Some of those apps require you to go through hours of tutorials and documentation before being able to productively use them for simple projects.
Wave.video isn’t like that – thanks to its simplistic interface and intuitive design, you’ll be able to learn how to use it quickly. Another advantage is the price – the basic Wave.video plan is completely free of charge. Running a social media account can be expensive, and any reduction in your expenses should be welcome.
No list talking about video tools and graphics editing software would be complete without an Adobe product. The Adobe team saw the demand for a professional-grade editing software was growing, and they delivered by developing Adobe Sparks mid-2016. It’s an app that tries to streamline the editing process so you can churn out more content for your social media.
There are a number of advantages of choosing Adobe Spark over the other tools:
- Support and Community: Adobe is a large company, and it has enough resources to spare on putting together an excellent community and support. Using editing software, it is vital to have access to good support due to the complexity of the program, and if you don’t, you’ll have to waste hours on end trying to figure out simple things.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Service: if you want a service where, for only $20 monthly, you can not only access Spark but also one of the other Adobe products (like Photoshop, Adobe Express, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.), a Creative Cloud subscription is for you. You’ll also get 100GB free cloud storage to help you manage your files easier.
- Standalone and SaaS Access: if you want standalone access to Spark, you can get it with only $9 dollars per month, which includes Adobe Fonts. You can create custom-branded graphics, webpages, and videos, so it is much more than a video editor.
When you’re running a Social media channel, you’ll have to collect videos from many sources and turn them into creative and attractive videos. One thing you’ll face regularly is dealing with all the different file formats the videos come in.
For example, you’ll have to edit MP4 files, and you have to add an AVI video to the mix, which complicates things, and it is not available in Windows.
That’s where Freemake freeware programs come in – a range of basic editing tools that make the small miscellaneous tasks much easier:
- Video Downloader: this tool makes downloading and collecting videos from across the entire web much easier. You don’t have to spend hours searching for a source to download a video, you can use this tool to directly download a video from a webpage.
- Video Converter: Mixing and editing videos from different sources isn’t usually easy and straightforward. This tool supports a wide range of file formats, and you can be sure all your videos will be compatible with each other.
- Movie Maker: after downloading and preparing the videos, it is time to create a high-quality video using this tool. It supports a wide range of operations like adding music, special effects, trimming & joining files, etc. You’ll be able to produce compelling videos quickly.
This is only a selection of the video tools they provide, and, surprisingly, all of them are free. There’s no reason not to give them a try.
Providing video content isn’t only about pre-made high production-value content, but a much more exciting form of video presentations is getting popular: live streams.
If you want to hold a live event presenting a new product on your social media, holding a big promotion, or any other event that needs a decent bit of excitement, live streams should be your go-to method of presentation.
Ecamm Live is a tool that can immensely make the process easier. By providing the most common platforms, adding live effects, and seamlessly integrating pre-made videos into the live stream, Ecamm Live will make live streams lively, engaging, and successful.