In the virtual world of social media, consumer preferences are continually evolving. The addition or introduction of exciting features to a platform may completely change the way a viewer consumes content on it.
For example, ‘Autoplay’ is just one factor that affects the consumption of videos. The use of video in communication rapidly started gaining momentum when features like Stories and Reels came about. Brands and creators alike must revamp their strategies to stay ahead of the curve and use videos to narrate tales that resonate with their audience.
Creating a video isn’t as tedious as it sounds; the entire process to convert audio to video online takes place in a matter of seconds.
Steps for using Voice2V Tool
- Search Voice2v on google to reach the tool or click here
- Upload audio files from your computer to the site
- Either choose an image from the given gallery or upload your favourite to serve as the background
- Next, add the desired effects (optional) from the choices available
- Add text and upload your company logo to the video
- Now, your audio file is ready for conversion, click ‘Create the Video Now’ button
- A preview of the final video will pop-up post-conversion
- Click on the 3-dots on the bottom right corner of the video to download it
Voice2v.com allows both quick and easy conversion of audio to video online; the following are some tips to note while using the tool:
- Curate audio files: Curating a list of the chosen audio files is the first thing to do for converting audio to video online. You can also create a playlist by converging a few files into a cohesive sequence.
- Captivating background image: The background image empowers the audio file with a visual depiction and taps into the human reel of imagination. Choose an image that reflects and fits well with audio to avoid any stark mismatch.
- Include video effects: While the image and the audio track set the tone for the video, exciting movements or animations bring the stickiness factor to it. Adding effects to the background image will introduce the necessary actions of elements required in a video.
- Personalize with text and a logo: Every content creator aims for personalization of content, which serves the purpose of branding and recognition. In line with this need, Voice2v.com allows the addition of text and the inclusion of a logo into the final video.
- Preview the final video before downloading it: The tool allows a preview of the final video post-conversion; downloading it only once satisfied saves both time and effort.
Wonder where to upload these videos?
Today, most prominent social networking platforms have tweaked their algorithms to prioritise video over other forms of content. A study by Cisco suggests that by 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic, which is 15 times higher than what it was in 2017.
- Facebook: An article on Quartz highlights a prediction of a Facebook executive – their platform will be all video and no text by 2021. Lately, the platform has introduced features to encourage short-form videos, including but not limited to autoplay, slideshow options for uploading pictures, and notifications for live content. To gain traction and benefit from Facebook’s features, any brand or creator must add videos to their strategy.
- YouTube: The importance of video on YouTube is self-explanatory; however, the video-sharing platform houses a wide range of content, including audio channels and podcasts. Utilise Voice2v.com to create an audio-based video to connect with viewers on YouTube. You can also use the tool to add audio to video or music to video to personalise your content for this platform.
- LinkedIn: Although LinkedIn is a networking platform for professionals, there is an unprecedented scope for video. Use Voice2v.com to create videos on topics of your niche or to narrate your portfolio creatively. Over time, you will notice that a healthy share of the audience prefers video over written content.
- Instagram: Instagram is a visually driven platform that started as a medium to showcase photographs. With time, the platform has evolved to accommodate video, through its successful additions of Stories, IGTV, and Reels. Voice2v.com allows brands and creators to produce quick and quality content for Instagram.
- Pinterest: Videos are viral on Pinterest, especially for tutorials. Use the Voice2v.com tool to personalise your presence on this platform as per the preferences of its audience.
How can you become a pro at image to video conversion?
Voice2v.com has made it possible to convert audio to video online within no time. These compelling videos empower websites, blogs, and content for social media platforms. Here are a few pointers to ensure you create a video par excellence:
- Use Standard Audio Formats: For better sound quality in videos, use standard audio formats such as, ‘.wav’ and ‘.mp3.’ This will guarantee that the final output does not disappoint either the creator or the audience. Know more about this.
- Engage in Storytelling: Humans are inclined to stories, and there is no better way to connect to an audience than through visual depictions. Even while producing audio-based video content, the effort should aim at creating an engaging narrative. Such attracting sequences backed by impactful visuals make for a winning combination.
- Use Effective Imagery: The combination of moving images and sound can make a significant impact on a video. Voice2v.com allows you to convert audio to video online with an array of tools, including imagery and effects. Use appropriate and impressive options to enhance audio and captivate the audience.
- Insert Call-to-Action (CTA): All video content that you publish must lay down some expectations for the audience to follow through. A good way of doing this is adding text to highlight the CTA at the end of all videos. This will encourage and prompt the audience to execute the desired action, as suggested by the creator.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Add Music to a Video?
Answer: The process of adding music to a video has become a breeze with Voice2v.com. Select the ‘Add Music to Video’ option, upload your video along with the audio (music) file, and within a few seconds, the online tool converges the two to create a video.
- Is it Possible to Convert an Audio file into a Video?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to convert audio to video online using Voice2v.com. Select the ‘Audio to Video’ tool and choose an audio file with a complementing image. You may also add effects, text and a logo, post which the tool will proceed to conversion.
- Which tool can help you convert audio to video online?
Answer: Voice2v.com is an impressive tool that allows creators and brands to convert audio files into engageable video content. It hosts an array of options to personalise the video with effects, text and a logo; thereby highlighting the creativity and credentials of the creator.
- How long will it take to convert mp3 to video using Voice2v.com?
Answer: Once the audio file is uploaded with the background image on the website, the processing happens within a matter of 8-10 seconds depending on the length of the audio. The final output starts playing automatically as a preview, and the user has the option to download it once satisfied.