By choosing to set up your new business with an online LLC service you not only make the whole process a lot easier for yourself but also save your peace of mind about everything being done diligently and lawfully. This type of legal help hits a sweet spot between hiring a lawyer that will come at a higher cost and following a DIY path that might turn out thorny and take more time and effort than you expect.
By setting your eyes on CorpNet, you do the right move from the start, and our brief review will help you understand if this very service is the right choice for you.
What Services Does CorpNet Offer?
Before delving into the company pricing and services, it’s worth saying a few words about what stands behind this provider. First and foremost, the company is a family business that was initiated by a couple who are both spouses and business partners and is still run by them. Started in 1998, the company is an old-time market player and is a fairly experienced one.
For more than 20 years in the industry, they’ve worked with a whole variety of customers, business situations, and business scenarios and have a solution for any business-related issue. They are businessmen, small business advocates, and business coaches who worked out their own success formula which is a combo of high professionalism with a personal touch to it.
Staying with CorpNet, you can rest assured your business will be put on the right rails from the very beginning.
CorpNet Pricing Packages
With the experience of growing and selling their own business, CorpNet owners know all ins and outs of the business formation process as well as what you’ll need on your way to creating your business entity and giving it the right start.
With that, as CorpNet reviews on Bestllcservices.co state, they’ve worked out three different pricing packages for different business needs, situations, and customer levels. At this point, it should be noted that all pricing plans are exclusive of state fees and include a compulsory shipping cost of $29 to deliver your formation document hard copies to you.
- Basic Plan: It costs $108, which is a mid-ground market price that makes CorpNet a solid competitor. It covers the name availability check, standard LLC filings with the state, and the so-called corporate compliance tool or a digital system that will send you reminders on essential state filing dates and let you save and print out your business docs. Speaking of the CorpNet registered agent service, you’ll get only a 60-day trial period within this package and have to pay $149 separately on a yearly basis afterward.
- Deluxe Plan: By bumping the price up to $228, CorpNet significantly extends the basic service range to embrace not only business formation but also its further maintenance. Thus, you’ll have a whole year of registered agent service here along with EIN registration in the IRS, and 24-hour document preparation, which means that formation documents will be submitted to the state authorities within a single day after placing an order.
- Complete Plan: Above the Deluxe Package, a $278 price also covers an LLC Operating Agreement and a corporate kit. While the corporate binder and seal are rather accessories, an Operating Agreement is an important by-law essential for LLCs, especially for companies with multiple owners. It will optimize operating procedures, enhance company management and control.
With flexible prices in place, it’s also a nice idea to take a look at major company strengths to better understand how it stands out among the competition and if it makes a good choice for you. In this concern, Corpnet has a few solid pros going for it.
- With over 100,000 businesses formed within 20 years, the company has extensive expertise and is distinguished by an impressively high level of proficiency. As such, they always deliver quality service and provide highly professional help making them a safe choice for newbies and first-time entrepreneurs who need solid and reliable business support.
- They make registered agent service a part of their formation packages, and it’s a free option for top-tier plan users.
- You can count on a personalized and customer-focused approach since as a family business, CorpNet strives to closely tackle all individual issues and make their customers feel at home with them.
- One of the strongest CorpNet benefits is its refund policy. Notably, it’s not a common feature for LLC services, and with CorpNet, you’ll get a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all their fees and price bundles.
CorpNet has a lot more to put on your plate than just LLC filings. On top of that, they have a number of associated legal services you might need at different stages of maintaining and growing your business.
The extras they offer include EIN registration, customized Operating Agreement, registered agent service, annual report filings, tax registrations, license and trademark searches, dissolution services as well as foreign qualifications, filing a DBA, and even conversion services.
Is CorpNet Legit?
Present in the business service industry for decades, CorpNet has built a solid reputation as a reliable legal assistant which is proven by huge customer feedback. You’ll easily find multiple CorpNet reviews online posted by happy customers who have once formed their business with this provider.
Nearly all of them describe CorpNet company as a helpful and worthy LLC formation service highlighting quick formation speeds, diverse service range, and excellent customer support. Speaking of which, the company help reps are easy to access and available beyond normal working hours. You can get in touch with them till 8 pm on weekdays.
Does CorpNet Fit Your Business?
With an obvious CorpNet company goal to be helpful and supportive for smaller businesses, this formation service provider is a worthy choice for beginner entrepreneurs who want to officially launch an LLC with the help of professionals knowing that everything is done in a right and lawful manner.
Positive CorpNet reviews and their refund policy speak for themselves and make them even more attractive to customers. Though not the cheapest LLC services out there, CorpNet offers reasonable and flexible pricing.