Who is your rescue, when your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere?
Most drivers will tell you stories of how their car broke down when they least expected it to.
Although proper maintenance of the engine can play a major role in reducing the possibility of a car breakdown, it still doesn’t eliminate the fact that your vehicle can suddenly develop a fault out of nowhere, and refuse to start.
With the advancement in technology, you can access roadside assistance through your smartphone and get all the help that you need to get back on the road. All it takes is to download the app on your phone and you can access the features.
What Is Roadside Assistance?
When your car breaks down, leaving you stranded on the side of the road, at work, in a parking lot or even in the office, roadside assistance is a series of services that help you get through the car trouble.
Similarly, If you are the type that gets worried about being stranded after your car develops a major fault, roadside assistance can restore your peace of mind.
Have you thought about how long you will have to wait before help comes? Well, here is how it works:
When you place a request through the roadside assistance app, the company immediately alerts the service providers that are closest to you and can best meet your needs. Hence, you would not have to experience a long delay.
The Benefits of Using a Roadside Assistance App
To access this service, you’ll need to download the app on your smartphone and complete the registration process.
Aside from being one of the smartest ways to fix your car at the roadside, some of the other features that you get to enjoy in a roadside assistance app are that you will be able to report the breakdown, the number of people who are in the car with you and what you think is wrong with the car.
You would not be required to place a call to the operators but you can expect to receive a call from them, which requires you to confirm the details that you earlier sent. Afterward, you can anticipate the rescue vehicle.
Easy and simple, right?
What Services Are Included In Roadside Assistance?
Would you like to know what you stand to gain from a roadside assistance service, here are some of them:
- Fuel Delivery – If a lack of fuel was what led to the breakdown, your providers will supply the amount of fuel that you’ll need to get to the closest gas station. However, depending on the service provider, you may be charged according to the local pump price.
- Flat Tire – Anything could have caused a deflated tire and when this happens you will need to again call for help through the mobile app. While at it, you ought to know that roadside assistance might not cover a flat tire for a motorcycle. However, their team of experts can help you replace your flat tire with the spare one.
- Towing – This is one of the most common services of roadside assistance. Sometimes when a car breaks down, the best solution at that time is to tow the vehicle to a good mechanic. Hence, your service provider can help you take your faulty car to a distance, after which you will be charged if the distance is exceeded.
- Battery Fault – If the car breaks down as a result of a dead battery, instead of whiling away time, looking around for another battery, you should send a request through the app, so that your providers can restart your car battery.
- Lockout – Let’s say that your car is in top condition, what else could cause a breakdown, can you guess? When your car is locked out, then you may need a breakdown assistance service to come to your rescue.
Is Roadside Assistance Meant For You?
Why would you ignore anything that guarantees additional protection and peace of mind for you and your loved ones? If you did not know, that’s one of the advantages of having roadside assistance.
You already know the conditions of the car that you drive, hence you are in the best position to decide what is best for you.
When you consider the risks of having strangers attend to you when your car breaks down, you’ll better appreciate the use of roadside assistance, especially because you can lodge your complaint from your mobile device.